- is designed to serve as a navigation aid for people with a visual impairment. With Mobile Geo, you can pinpoint your location, learn about the points of interest in your immediate vicinity, plan a route between specified points of origin and destination, and get instructions on maneuvers about waypoints along a route that you are following. Mobile GEO can be integrated with Mobile Speak.
- is a screen magnification app that enlarges and improves the readability of the screen contents.
- allows the information displayed on the screen to either be outputted as speech using Text-to-Speech (TTS) technology or to be outputted to Braille device.
Speereo Voice Reader
- utilizes Text-To-Speech (TTS) technology to read a list of messages, selected text, headers, etc.
- handwriting recognition software which enables you to input letters using your finger-tips.
Speereo Voice Organizer
- is a voice operated organizer. It offers you to use your voice to schedule your meetings, set reminders, read and write mail, set tasks, organize contacts, and dial numbers.
- an application designed to make entering text on the Windows Mobile touch screen easier by providing 3 different zoom modes and providing a range of keyboard layouts.
- this app turns your mobile device into a voice recorder and audio player.
Resources for Windows Mobile Smartphones
Visit the Windows Phone website for more information about their phones and how to customize it to suit your mobile preferences.