- is an app that helps users see and use the BlackBerry with greater ease. It features a simplified home screen interface; large, text only icons on the home screen and high-contrast display themes.
- is a wireless Internet-based communications service allowing deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals to communicate with hearing individuals. A Communications Assistant relays the conversation between the parties by converting text to voice.
Dragon for E-mail
- allows you to send and respond to your emails by simply using your voice
- allows you to use your voice to write emails, text messages, makes notes, memo, task entries and add events on your calendar.
- is a mind mapping tool and a brainstorming application. It allows you to order your thoughts, store ideas and bring structure into complex concepts
- is a location-aware memory aid that integrates you email, text and instant messages into an organizer, reminder system and productivity assistant. reQall provides location-based alerts to tell you what you need to remember based on where you are. With reQall you can: speak or type your reminders into your BlackBerry - reQall will convert what you say to text; by recognizing dates, times and keywords, reQall automatically organizes your to-dos, notes and shopping list items; and receive timely reminders via instant message or email.
Resources for BlackBerry Smartphones
Blackberries include built-in features that make it accessible for various disabilities including: vision, hearing, mobility, cognitive and speech. Find out more about these features on the Blackberry Accessibility webpage.
App Store: Blackberry App World
SNOW does not endorse any of the phone apps on this page. These links are provided for information purposes only.