You can register for the SNOW workshops by following the steps below:
1. Choose Your Workshops
Workshops are scheduled twice in each school year. Below are the next workshop dates:
- Working with Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder – January 10, 2017
- Working with Students with Learning Disabilities – January 31, 2017
- Working with Students with Developmental Disabilities – March 21, 2017
- Working with Students with Behavioural Disorders – February 20, 2017
Workshop rate: $40 plus HST for each workshop.
2 . Register and Complete Payment
Payment is accepted by mail, phone, or online. To register online by credit card, please complete registration through the SNOW Workshop Registration and Payment Site
For all other registrations, please send both the Registration Form for SNOW Workshops and payment to SNOW. Payment is accepted through the mail by cheque or by phone with a Visa or Mastercard. Please make cheques payable to 'OCAD University.'
- Email: email@example.com
Inclusive Design Research Centre
205 Richmond St. West, 2nd floor
- Phone: 416-977-6000, extension 3967
- Fax: (416) 977 – 9844
After registration and payment, you will be contacted by the SNOW Administrator, Pat Murray, with information on how to log in and access the workshop.
- Withdrawal before the workshop begins with one week notice – Full Refund
- Withdrawal the week prior to start of the workshop - $40 refund
- Withdrawal after the start of the workshop – No Refund
3 . Receiving Your Profile on Taking It Global
After your payment and registration is received, you will be contacted by the SNOW Administrator, Pat Murray, with information on how to log in and access the workshop.
Please contact the SNOW Administrator with any questions or if you do not receive log in information:
Phone: 416-977-6000, extension 3967